We understand that Organization’s growth depends upon the dedication and synergy of its employees. At KC Enterprise, this is the core philosophy that drives all our employee oriented activities and initiatives.
Aspects like right exposure, freedom at work, unmatched leadership and the opportunity to grow at a rapid pace help us to unleash the full potential of our employees.
Development of our employees is of prime importance for us. We believe that to perform to perfection one needs to enjoy what he/she is doing. Hence, we create an encouraging and conducive work environment for the employees that keeps the zeal to perform alive. Various social events and celebrations are organized periodically to add to the charm of life at KC Enterprise.
Job Opening For :
CCTV Engineer for Ahmedabad
Designation: CCTV Engineer
Eligibility : 10th Pass / Under Graduate / Diploma / Any Graduate
Send Your CV On firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performs service/installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots systems and perform repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing necessary information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and safety regulations.
- Prepares documentation in a variety of written and electronic formats (e.g. daily paperwork/log, time and materials, key and material records, key inventory, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
- Assists other trades personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities (i.e. coordination with electricians, carpenters).